Join Dave Williamson for a book signing of his comic novel, Dating, on Sunday, December 23, 2012 from 2:00 to 4:00 pm at The Forks Trading Company, 2nd floor of The Forks Market, Winnipeg.
-- Prism Magazine
Dave Williamson has written four previous comic novels, drama for television and stage, reviews and non-fiction. Founder of the Creative Communications program at Red River College, he was Dean of Business and Applied Arts there, retiring in 2006. Dave has served as President of the Manitoba Writers' Guild, Chair of The Writers' Union of Canada, and Chair of the Winnipeg Arts Council. His short fiction collection, Accountable Advances, and his most recent novel, Dating, are both published by Turnstone Press. He lives in Winnipeg.
- Turnstone eBooks Now Available
- Dave Williamson can Teach You How to get More out of the Fiction You Read
- Congrats to the Manitoba Book Awards 2013 Shortlisted Nominees and Titles
- Prairie Fire Review of Books calls Dating "an enjoyable romp through later middle age"
- Mike Grandmaison -- December Book Signing at the Forks Trading Company